Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Happy with yourself

A fellow blogger and usual funny man has been feeling rather glum lately. Today he begged the question why can't people just be happy with what they have? He asks a good question.

In my 28 (almost 29) years of experience, I have known many people, my ex-wife included, that are never happy with what they have, and always are striving for what they don't. Some people use this trait to their advantage and are quite successful in the business world. Others however, hurt those around them by never being satisfied with what you give them. My ex-wife was that way, no matter what I gave, she wanted something else. It seemed to stem from the fact that she, and those like her, never quite figured out what they wanted, or who they were. I guess it's like the saying, until your happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with the people and things around you. So tell me...are you happy with yourself?

Filed in:

No comments: