Sunday, August 05, 2007

Turtle Lovin, Havin a Blast

theWife, theDaughter and I took a trip to the Zoo yesterday, compliments of the WDOK slot machine. We were dual cameraing, so there are tons of pictures to post, which I will do a bit later. I had to share this first.

We were walking up to the aquatics and cats display when we past the giant turtles. As we were watching, one of the turtles started getting a little frisky. We laughed, but walked off to the cat exhibit leaving the turtles to have their privacy. When we came back out of the exhibit, however, we realized that this turtle was not interested in privacy. Of course, theWife got video and of yeah, it's not safe for work:
I don't know what disturbed me more, laughing at the sound or the thrusting motion that big old horny turtle made. All that was needed was a "If this pond is rockin', don't come a knockin'" sticker on the fence.

No comments: