Friday, November 14, 2003

Ooops

I know, I said I'd post some links (because I know everyone is just so damn bored that you sit around and wait to click on 'em), but I didn't. Sorry, I'll try to make up for it this week.

I'll start this week with the cooles public service announcement I have ever seen. If you like the matrix, you'll love....The Meatrix!!

Just a hop, skip and segue from there will take us to our next stop. This fan movie has some of the coolest fighting scenes this side of Hollywood. The acting may not be so great, but who really cares about the acting anyway. Check out "The Fanimatrix".

This next bit of linky deliciousness will keep all you cat lovers occupied for hours on end (ok maybe minutes, but how dramatic is that?) What are you waiting for, you know you wanna, pet the kitty.

The remaining links this week are games. Enjoy!!

Filed in:

No comments: