Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Interview



Unbeleivable as it may seem, our move to Cleveland is only one month away. TheHouse is going up faster than I imagined and it's looking great. We have all of our moving arrangements planned, which leaves one more main objective; Procure employment!

I have less than 8 hours until I board a plane heading for Cleveland, for an interview tomorrow morning. My plane will arrive at 6 AM and the interview is at 9 AM. The position is in the IT department of a local university in the Cleveland area, and it's one that I would really like to have. If the first phone interview is counted, this will be the third one. From what I was told, I will be interviewing with all the staff and department directors. All good signs that they are serious about me, so I'll need to be at my best for the two hours, or so, that I'm there...and then I'm going to crash.

I have never been good at sleeping on airplanes, so when all is said and done I know I'll be done. I plan on waking up sometime before Saturday when I catch an afternoon flight back, but not much before that. I'll try to provide an update as to how the interview goes, but if I don't, just know that I am still sleeping.
Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: