Saturday, December 03, 2005

Two-Picture Story Book

I've received a few e-mails this week to let me know that the updates most of my readers receive, through bloglet, have headlines in them that can not be seen on my site. I wanted to give you a condensed explanation of this phenomenon. If I save a draft of something, like a link I plan on posting in my daily links section, it goes as a headline in my updates for that day, whether I actually end up posting the item that day or not. There's nothing I can do about it.

So, if you see a headline in your bloglet email, and you can not locate that on the site, you now know why. Notice the daily links today, most of the headlines you may not have been able to find earlier this week are there. Now, on with our two-picture story book today:

DSC05552theCats: That mean old dog can't see us up here. I think we're finally safe.













DSC05553theDog: Can't see you...but I can hear you!












Daily Links:
Cuckoo clock pulls voicemail off the Internet and plays it back:
Put this one on the wishlist.
5,000 Tv Channels for Free:
And there's still nothing good on TV.
Television commercials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Edit it. What's your favorite commercials of all time.

Filed in:

No comments: