Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Attachment Fiends

As you all know, the number one cause of computer infections from viruses or trojans is the blind opening of e-mail attachments. You did know that right? Well if you didn't, consider yourself warned. There's a new worm working it's way through inboxes, enticing the e-mail receiver to open it's attachment by promise of sexual pictures. The attachment, called wendy.exe, is not pictures at all, but an executable file that will run it's malicious code if you open it. What happens when someone is intrigued enough to open the attachment? Read about it here:

Spammers send Wendy after anti-spammers

I received this e-mail just now, and it looks a little something like this (click on "more"):
Hi Greg its Wendy.

I was shocked, when I found out that it wasn't you but your twin brother, that's amazing, you're as like as two peas. No one in bed is better than you Greg. I remember, I remember everything very well, that promised you to tell how it was, I'll give you a call today after 9. He took my skirt off, then my panties, then my bra, he sucked my t**s, with the same fury you do it. He was writing alphabet on my p***y for 20 minutes, then suddenly stopped, put me in doggy style position and stuck his dagger. But Greg, why didn't you warn me that his d**k is 15 inches long? I was struck, we f****d whole night. I'm so thankful to you, for acquainted me to your brother. I think we can do it on the next Saturday all three together? What do you think? O yes, as you wanted I've made a few pictures check them out in archive, I hope they will excite you, and you will dream of our new meeting...
Filed in:

No comments: