Friday, December 12, 2003

Friday, a Time for Links

Hello everyone, and welcome to another edition of linky Friday here at the bmg, where every Friday is linkalicious.

We will begin today with a trip overseas, to find someone who may be the most talented person I have ever seen take a stage...or at least the most bored.
Hugi - Háhraði

Next, let's roll out the Holiday spirit with these seasonal items:
Polar Bowler | Holiday Snowglobe | naked-i.com :: Create a Snowman

Here's another one, but this one's not for the kiddies, eh?

The White Christmas Game

Next, I would like to take a second and salute those manly men out there. You know who I'm talking about...the hockey fan.
Manly Men

Last week, we provided you with great ways to kill time while drunk, even at work, but hey, we also like to be informative here at bmg as well as comical. So let's find out just how much we've spent on our benders, shall we.
Drinkometer - The Drink-o-Meter Test - How much Alcohol have you consumed?

Here's a little game sure to make you wonder, "hey, why can't I stop playing this stupid thing?"
fan and ball

And what week would be complete without a classic arcade emulator and a falling object game, once again courtesy of my wife Marcy, who tells me I find the strangest things.

Norbert's Emulators | Jacko's Baby Drop

That's all for this week. Hope you had as much fun as I did, or at least learned something about yourself.

Filed in:

No comments: