Monday, April 12, 2004

Non Creative Title Goes Here

Found here!

I didn't really want to do this, but since I didn't get a chance to post any of the pics or vids I have from Easter, or the past few months to be more exact, this morning, I thought I would make a desperate attempt to entertain by way of meme.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

NDS eDirectory is an information name service (database comes to mind) that organizes network resoures.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A wall

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Alias

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Air conditioning and a GE LM5000.

When did you last step outside?
Two hours ago, does that mean it's almost time for my next smoke break? I think so.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My e-mail

What are you wearing?
Jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

Did you dream last night?

Nope, even if I did, I would probably not discuss it here, you may never read my stuff again.

When did you last laugh?
Yesterday with family, I've felt like crap since then.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pics of family, calendar, telephone system diagram, holiday memo, other work type stuff.

Seen anything weird lately?
Is that a trick question? You'll know more when a post video of Tyler from yesterday.

What do you think of this quiz?
One of the better one's I've posted here.

What is the last movie you saw?
Holes

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A house and some property for me and my family (extended too)

Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I hope to quit my day job soon!!!

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make everyone blind to skin color so noone can use it as a bias, or an excuse.

Do you like to dance?
They don't call me white-chocolate for nothing, no really, they don't.

George Bush is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?

He's a power-crazy nut case who if finally doing something that has needed to be done for years.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
We call her Breanna Marie

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
It would have been Brenden James

Would you ever consider living abroad?
No I like being a man. JK, it would have to be an extremely good reason for me to move out of this country. (OK, you can stop throwing tomatoes at your screen).

Filed in:

No comments: