Friday, April 09, 2004

Posting Time

If you have noticed that I have not been updating this blog lately than I would say your observation skills are pretty keen. It's not that there hasn't been a lot of interesting things going on in and around my life to post about, it's that I simply have to many things going on to justify taking the time to post. All of my morning rituals have been thrown off by my obsession as of late, but it hasn't proved completely futile. I did win something. PlayStation 2: RS3 Grudge Match II.

That's not all I've won, but it's the biggest prize so far, but I do need to get a little more balance back to my rise hour. Just to show you that I can do it, I've encoded a vid of Breanna on the links here.

I've also got a ton of pictures to post as we've recently visited San Francisco, Sonora, Plymouth (Yes, again), Salt Lake City, Colombia, Old Sacramento and I'm sure a few more places that I'm leaving out.

Breanna reminded me last night that Sunday is Easter, so I hope you have a good one, we're going to Pioneer for ours, and taking our new bunny with us. I just have to teach her how to hide eggs before then and we'll be set. Happy Easter!!

No comments: