Thursday, April 29, 2004

Relay For Life

It's been one heck of a busy couple of weeks over here. I would like to tell you all about it, but I have to start this morning with this, ACS :: Relay For Life. On May 15th, Marcy, me and our friend Kerry are all going to walk in a Relay For Life. You see Marcy's Grandmother Marcene was recently diagnosed with cancer, and then without even having time to fight it, taken from us this past weekend. Luckily for her, Marcene did not have to suffer this disease for long, but so many others have, sometimes it seems needlessly.

In case you haven't heard of it before, the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life raises money for cancer research. I could not think of a better way to spend a weekend. I do however need to be sponsored. If anyone is willing to kick in a couple of bucks and sponsor me for this great cause, you can click on the button below to do so. Any and all donations will go directly to the American Cancer Society and be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Filed in:

No comments: