Friday, May 21, 2004

Gastroenurital

I haven't been feeling all that well for the past couple of days. It's not that I'm sick, I've been going to work, it's just that, how can I put this delicately, my stomach has been very gastroenurital (yes I'm making up words now) this week. Most of the time, noone ever knows why they have to spend more time in the bathroom for a couple of days. We usually tell ourselves that it must have been something we ate. This morning I pinpointed what put me in the condition I am in.

I like to put cold half & half in my coffee, but I noticed something different about it this morning. When I poured it into my coffee cup, it was very clumpy and didn't mix well with the coffee to produce the proper color I was looking for. I poured that cup out, looked at the date on the creamer and realized why I've been sick. I've been drinking my coffee every morning this week, and the expiration date was May 15th. So that's why your supposed to smell the milk, or milk products, before every use. I'll have to do that more often.

In case you were wondering....yes, it did smell bad, I just neglected to smell it before using it.

No comments: