Thursday, May 06, 2004

That Look Like Some Funny Money

Warning, the background music in this video will get stuck in your head and you will sing it for the rest of the day.

It's amazing to me how many times some of these people try to get it. OK, I have to admit that I would probably get caught trying to pick it up as well, but I can't believe that I would go get help and come back to it. I mean, how much can it be? I imagine that, at the most, it could only be the equivalent of a silver dollar.

My other problem with this is that, once I tried to pick it up and realized it was stuck, I would probably not want to know what was making it stick to the ground. My first thought would be to walk away and go wash my hands. Maybe that's just me though.

Unearthed here.

Filed in:

No comments: