Wednesday, March 21, 2007

With a Banjo on my Macchu Pichu

I have a module on my Google Personalized Home Page that shows me a daily "See Before You Die" sight complete with a picture. It's at the bottom of my page, so I tend to not see it every day, but most days I do, and I get a glimpse of somewheres I've never been. It was right about the time I saw today's however, that I realized I may have played one too many video games in years passed. So here is a test that I failed. Let's see if anyone else fails this as well.



Look at the picture on the right and tell me what place comes to mind:

  1. Macchu Picchu, Peru OR
  2. A scene from the Nintendo 64 game Banjo Kazooie.
I thought of Banjo Kazooie, which is why I fail. In fact, you can not tell me that the picture is not from the video game that I spent many an hour with while playing with theWife and theKids. I guess it truly is time to go see the rest of the world, though. I'll add Macchu Picchu to my list of places to go.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: