Saturday, January 18, 2003

Every time that I think

Every time that I think I have heard it all, a story comes along and reminds me that it is impossible for me to hear it all. Continuing the American tradition of not taking personal responsibility for anything, some idiot of an english woman is suing weight watchers for making people gain the weight they lose back so that they will come back to weight watchers. First McDonalds gets sued for making us eat food and gain weight, because we all know McDonalds makes us eat there, now Weight Watchers makes people start eating like crap after they lose weight so that they will re-gain all their weight, if not more.

Let's get real here for a second shall we? How many burgers have you been forced at gunpoint to eat? How many french fries have been shoved in your mouth by Vinnie and Guido? I can't count how many times I've have been forced to eat. Wait, no....I haven't. In fact I think I remember learning something about having free will, and I'm pretty sure everybody else does too. When will the court system stand up for itself make someone, anyone, responsible. That's all I ask for, is that we as a nation and world simply take responsibily and accountability over our own actions. Nobody else, just our own. Maybe that's too difficult though.

No comments: