Friday, January 24, 2003

They Call Me The Karaoke Okie

Ok, not really, it's just the only word I could think of to rhyme with karaoke. Friday mornings go way too fast. It doesn't help that Thursday night is kaoroke night at the ole Main Street Inn, but I digress. I did manage to encode the video as I said I would yesterday and damned if it (Windows Media Encoder that is) didn't work like a charm. What I ended up with is good quality vids with resolutions of 320x240 and 30 fps at the same sizes of the other format's much lesser quality attempts. Next task will be to edit two or more clips into one movie (with transitions and effects and all). That might take a few of my hours up, for sure.

P.S. In the future I will try to keep all my vids under 2 minutes. I guess I got a tad bit carried away with this one. Sorry.

No comments: