Monday, February 03, 2003

Bring back the phrase "Dolt"

This may sound very sad, but I actually like test night. Allow me to explain. For the most part I finish tests very quickly. In fact, I'm usually the first one done. What does that mean? It means that I get a 40-50 minute break while everyone else finishes the test. I like this break because I can get away from all the "dolts" in my class. I'm not saying that I'm the smartest person in my class either, but what I don't appreciate is hearing comments from the quintessetial peanut gallery when I know the answers. I'm not saying they're all bad either, but the "dolts" are the ones who talk through class and are then lost when it comes time for the tests. Don't look at me like I'm the freak because I pay attention and finish the test first. Hey Chris, you can bring back the term "snozzberry", I'm bringing back the phrase "dolt". Nuff said for tonight.

No comments: