Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Good Weekend

Of the many tasks and things I wanted to do this last weekend, one task stood clear. STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!! With what I believe to be tendonitis building up and getting worse in my mouse hand, staying away from my computer for a weekend (a long weekend at that) needed to be a priority to give my hand some much needed rest. To accomplish this task I needed to fill my weekend up with non-computer events and distractions so that I would not be tempted to sit down at my computer. The mission was accomplished, however a long weekend away from the computer will produce much to blog. I will start with Saturday and instead of creating one enormous post, I will form a new post for each day. OK? Ok. Besides, I most likely will not be able to describe the weekend in one sitting anyway, I just don't have that kind of time. Trust me, it's a good thing and it made for a great weekend. More to come....

Filed in:

No comments: