Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Just Hangin Out

Last week theWife purchased a Hang-Ups F7000 Inversion table. I have to admit that I was originally against the idea stating that "we will never use it"; but Marcy got me to agree to it because her back had been giving her alot of problems as of late. All the while I knew that I would never use it, boy was I wrong. It was delivered last night and I figured it couldn't hurt to try it out, especially since my lower back had been killing me all day long. Wow, my back felt great again after getting off of it, so I tried it again this morning. You need to try it out to believe the difference it makes in the way your back and neck feel. It's absolutely amazing. Maybe I can finally stretch myself back to my original 5'11" frame. Hey, a guy can dream right?

Filed in:

No comments: