Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Day 3 - He's A Little Bit Special

Well, day 3 of our smoke-free life has started and I have Stephen Lynch's "Special Fred" stuck in my head. Thanks to Marcy's brother Bobby singing it that is. A couple of month's ago Bobby called me up late one night and told me to turn on Comedy Central. The comedian that he had been telling me about for a month or more was on. I did, and ever since I have been hooked on his songs. Check out his website for more information, you'll be glad you did.

Last night we finally set Marcy up to start selling on Ebay and submitted her first two auctions. She sews handmade quilts and tote bags, so if you are looking for something like that, check out her auctions. We will be setting up a website for her soon as well, I will post where you can find it when it is complete.

On a more serious note, Marcy's dad is going in for surgery today, we saw him off to the hospital this morning. The doctors will be doing mostly exploratory work on his heart valves and arteries, but they have indicated that angioplasty will most likely be necessary while they are in there. Some repair to the main heart valve may also be necessary today. He is in our thoughts today, please keep him in yours.

Filed in:

No comments: