Friday, August 15, 2003

Ohio-hio-hio

As many of you might have known, Marcy, Breanna and I recently spent 12 days in my home town of Cleveland. We made a prolonged stay of going back for my 10 year reunion, and loved every minute of it. I want to say a quick thanks to all those who met us out or invited us into their homes. We had a blast. In pretty much the order we saw you, thanks to Rick, Nate, Dawn, Dave, Chris, Dave, Jen, Jen, Cathy, Dylan, Jill & Matt. Thanks also to my parents, grandmother, and my sister. We can't wait to see you all again.

While we were there, Marcy discovered that a log cabin stood down near the flats which is a replica of her 7th Grandfather's cabin he built being the first settler in Cleveland. We took a trip down there to see it. You can check out the photos here. I've included some history, not much, but some, of Lorenzo Carter's first cabin in the narration of the pictures. Feel free to peruse them.

No comments: