Thursday, August 28, 2003

Day 4 - Sorry, I Didn't Mean To

Ever since we quit smoking, it feels like my lungs are trying to purge themselves of all the smoke that I have injested into them over the years. I didn't mean to release it all at once though, sorry. Seriously though, I wish I could sometimes, release it all at once. Instead of hacking day after day, take one big giant breath, and hack up all the tar and smoke that my lungs have had to intake because of my habit. Not a pretty picture eh? I imagine though that the picture looks clear compared to what the inside of my lungs looked like. Yeah, I think I'm definately ready to live the rest of our lives without smoking. Yesterday I went until noon without taking my first hit off of the inhaler, let's see how long I can go today, shall we?

I talked to Marcy's brother Bobby last night after putting up his, er Ahnold's, video:
Bobby: I told Marcy that that video better not end up on your site.

Me:Cmon Bobby, you know me better than that. It had to.
Bobby: I know

In a bit of good news, Marcy's Dad came through just fine, in fact, there were no blockages in any of his arteries or valves. Definately good news.

Stats:
Time Smoke-Free: 3 days, 11 hours, 3 minutes and 7 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 28

Lifetime Saved: 5 hours
Money Saved: $5.60

No comments: