Friday, August 29, 2003

Day 5 - Friday Linkage

Day 5, still we have not had a cigarette. If we get through the weekend, we will be done with what the Q calls "hell-week". It hasn't been all that bad either. I think with the right state-of-mind, actually wanting to quit because we're sick of how smoking makes us feel, and what it does to our pocketbook, only makes things easier. Still, with the long weekend ahead, I think we will need to keep ourselves mighty busy, that shouldn't be hard to do.

It's Friday, and I've decided that from now on, instead of bombarding you all week long with interesting links from around the www, I'm going to save them all week and bombard you on Friday, in one shot. Since I've only decided to start this today, I only have a few links for ya, but I hope you enjoy.

First, I have one link that goes into my "funny as hell" category: (via Metafilter)

Flash Animations for your viewing enjoyment

Next, in my "These-guys have way too much time on their hands" category, I bring you: (via Metafilter)

Burgers Having Sex & AT-ST Love

Finally, in my "This guy is too stupid to breathe" category: (via Metafilter)

This moron gets what he deserves

Yes, if life was the internet, and oxygen was bandwith, that guy does not deserve to share mine. That's all for today, more links will come your way next week. And if you find a strange or funny little morsel of www goodness, leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll feature it here next week.

_______
Stats:
Time Smoke-Free: 4 days, 13 hours, 43 minutes and 52 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 41
Lifetime Saved: 7 hours
Money Saved: $7.54


No comments: