Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Back to Life, Back to Reality

After a nice long weekend, it's hard enough to go back to work, but having to go back to school on the same day as you go back to work is doubly (is that a word?) tough. At least I can say that we had a full weekend. Sunday Marcy & I took the kids out geocaching up towards the Shenendoah Wine Country and fun was had by the whole family to be sure. Check out the pics of our day.

Monday we had a BBQ in the backyard and celebrated Michael's b-day a little early. He will turn 12 tomorrow, if you can believe that. Sometimes, I can't...other times, it seems like he's already turning 16. I might post some pics from the BBQ if I get around to it.

Tuesday was back to work and back to school. Should be a busy semester, I ended up having to throw in a third class (to be completed on-line) so that I would have the necessary credit hours for the VA to reimburse me. Sound like fun? Well, I can tell already, it's not going to be...helluva time for us to quit smoking eh? Actually...I can't think of a better time, except maybe two years ago. Anyway, at least we're doing it.

Stats:
Time Smoke-Free: 9 days, 21 hours, 34 minutes and 34 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 89

Lifetime Saved: 16 hours
Money Saved: $15.07

No comments: