Friday, September 12, 2003

Friday's Links

Ahh, another Friday. Already? Actually, this Friday could not get here fast enough. It always seems that way after a short week doesn't it? The regular week takes just that much longer. At least it's almost over. Hey, it is Friday, and you know what that means. Time for some more links to entertain, thrill and make you think that I am the strangest person you have ever met.

We'll start off this week with one from the "awwwwwwwwwwwww" category:

Stupid Cat Videos

Moving right along, this link from the "How do you make it stop" category, is sure to have you drooling at you monitor for hours on end (Please be advised, this link is not for those who are prone to seizures):

Japanese Computer Art

Staying on that side of the globe, from the "Everybody was kung-fu fighting" (Yes I know, it's going to be stuck in your head all day now) category, I bring you:

Stick Figure Kung Fu

The next link is from the "Is nothing sacred anymore?" category:

And knowing is half the battle..

I know what your thinking....Your saying enough, no moremore, more. Well here ya go, from the "Even I can play this game" I bring you this little tidbit:

33

Ok, Ok, that's enough...wait, maybe one more. This one I found in the "These people really need to lay off the shrooms" category:

Badgers? Mushrooms?

Well, that's it for this week. I hope you enjoyed your journey through the worst best the web has to offer. Until next time.

Filed in:

No comments: