Friday, September 05, 2003

Friday Linkage

I know that you are all agog with excitement over what is to be the second installment of clickable goodies distributed on Friday. I know that this weeks links will make you say "Where the hell does he find this stuff". So without futher ado let's begin:

Our first entries today come to you from the "I need a day job" Category:

How to Stop Alien Abductions & The Compendium of Lost Words

Next, from the "Okay, I still need a day job, but at least I'm doing something funny" category, I give you:

More from our favorite Japanese Game Show Contestants & This Gentleman whose body gets a little over-excited when preaching the good word.

Our next entrants come to you from the "Fun Flash Games for all" or as I like to refer to it the "I'm so bored I could fart" category:

Slackman, Operation Slaps & Dodgeball

Speaking of gas....here's a link, sure to keep you occupied for hours if not days at a time:

Mister Nice Hands

Finally, with the recent ground shaking going on in the East Bay area, I will leave you with a little linky that's not only entertaining, but informative as well:

Make-a-Quake

Hope you enjoy this weeks links. Remember, if you come across any on your own, let me know about them in the comments section, and I'll post them right here next Friday. Till then.

Filed in:

No comments: