Saturday, September 27, 2003

Link Nazi

OK, so it's Saturday, I'm a day late. Sue me, what's that I hear. Are you complaining, No Links for you!! OK, not really...I think it much worse punishment to put these links here, I know you can't not click them.

Starting off this week with a couple from the "People with way too much time on their hands" category:

The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project & Bonsai Potato

Next we have one from the "Somebody's going to hell for putting up this website" category:

WWYS

My soul isn't worth much, so that's a good thing, right? Ok, I know some of you like candid camera, so our next entry comes from the "Talk like Michael Jackson" category:

A different kind of Candid Camera

Moving right along, we have one from our cullinary, or as I like to call it "Octupi should not be chefs" category:

Deep Fried, Live! Episode 7: Fleeb Cooks a Cow

If you are like me, a child of the 80's, then this next entry from the "Where did my day just go" category is sure to keep you busy for awhile:

Play your favorite 1980s arcade games online.

Ok, coming from the "I don't know what this is, but it looks cool" category, we bring you:

Liquid Man follows your mouse thingy

I know how you all love celebrities, so from the "Hurt or Mame a celebrity" category, we have:

mung

Half the fun of that one is what happens after you kill him. Ok, not a game of the 80's, but from the "Cool games, sure to make your work pile up" category comes:

Rockface Helicopter Rescue

Finally, with much ado, the link you've all been waiting for, the grandaddy of all links, from the "What the hell is he thinking" category:

Scampi

Well, that's all, hope you had as much fun as I did. OK, I know that noone is as easily amused as I, but hey, at least I had fun. Til next week.

Filed in:

No comments: