Wednesday, November 23, 2005

...And Everything is Right with the World

Somtimes, not all the time but sometimes, there's no better feeling in the world than being a Cleveland sports fan. Sure, we've had our share of disappointment to deal with, more than our share if you ask me, but I know that I, for one, have learned to be happy for small victories.

After the Cavs won on Friday and then there were two amazing come from behind wins, one from the Cavs and one from the Buckeyes, on Saturday, theMom asked me if I knew what that meant. When I said the I didn't, she informed me very simply that the Browns would win because the Cavs and Bucks both did. If that doesn't make sense to any who read this, then you are obviously not a Cleveland Sports fan.

By the way, the Browns did win, pulling off the Cleveland sports trifecta....and everything is right with the world.

Daily Links:
2005 "10 Worst Toys" List: Make sure you check the list before Santa checks his.
World's Ugliest Dog Dies at 14:
Anybody else going to miss him? He's still a dog you know.
Crazy Christmas Lights: This is just too cool.


No comments: