Monday, November 21, 2005

What Did That Bowl Ever Do To You

With so much going on around the house, I do not know where to begin. I've got pictures to share from our day trip on Sunday. I have video to share of theDog and I have good news about this site to share with all of you. Let's start with some video...

theDog, or as we have so affectionately dubbed him, P-Doggy, is a growing boy. He's tripled, or maybe quadrupled, in size since we brought him home just a few short months ago. He is also a hungry boy. When he eats, he eats, most of the time without even chewing his food. This causes him to be done with his dinner much faster than he would like to be. I took this video of theDog and what happens when he finishes his dinner. Do you think he's trying to tell us something?


Filed in:

No comments: