Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Don't Need No Stinkin Alarms

Who needs alarms? I have the best alarm clock in the world. It's called theDog, who actually should be referred to as thePuppy, but just so's we don't have to change things later on, we'll stick to theDog. A puppy's bladder is only so big, so when one has to go, one has to go.

I took the day off (story another time), so I set the alarm for an hour later than usual. What I forgot to do was tell theDog. At 5:00 AM on the dot theDog woke us up in his usual way of jumping around the bathroom, letting us know it was time for him to go. But he was not satisfied with just going out, no sir. He needed breakfast. theDog wasn't alone either. By the time I brought theDog back in and started to feed him, we were joined by all three cats looking for their breakfast as well. Routines are strange things aren't they? Once started, they're pretty hard to just take a break from.

Daily Links:
Just how much
thujone is there in absinthe anyway?
That's all we need, is a burping, crying, ticklish
garbage can.

No comments: