Friday, August 06, 2004

And The Wine Flowed

As I mentioned last night, my bro-in-law Bobby came home yesterday for a visit. He loves his wine just as much as Marcy and I do, so I brought some out that he hadn't had a chance to taste yet. And the wine, it flowed. Then Marcy got home from work, and the wine, it flowed some more. Because of that, I am not capable of intelligent thought yet this morning, at least not this early. Thank you and have a nice Friday.

I do have to mention one thing, however, and I'd like to do this with a Haiku. Ahem, hem:

A Leo is she
Prouder of, I could not be
The Mom who raised Me

Happy Birthday Mom, We Love You.

My Stats:
Time Smoke-Free: 6 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes and 35 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 63
Lifetime Saved: 11 hours
Money Saved: $12.35

Filed in:

No comments: