Friday, August 20, 2004

Browse Happy

Those of you who know me, or have been reading for a little while now, know that I recently made the jump from IE to Firefox. I made some comments one day and the people at The Web Standards Project caught wind of those comments. I was contacted by them because they were starting a website about the switch from IE and they wanted to know if they could interview me. I obliged with the interview and their site is now live.

The site is called Browse Happy, and it's purpose is to make people aware of the security risks involved with using Internet Explorer. Go ahead and read my interview with them, and then browse around the site. The information there is definately worth your time to read and act on if you haven't already made the switch. So go, be well, and browse happy.

No comments: