Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Fantasy Football

Hey all you football fans out there, and all you non-football fans too. I just started a free fantasy football league over at Yahoo! So if you want to take a shot at beating me in this meaningless contest and have the right to belittle me and call me names, read on:

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 367921
Password: bmg

I usually enter a team into a league full of people I don't know, and we talk much smack to each other. But I'd much rather take on you fine people, my family, my friends, my readers, the people who I truly care about, and talk smack to you. Even if you don't know that much, or are not that interested in football, I've set up this league to be fun. You don't even have to pick your team, because the draft is randomized. I've got plenty of teams open, so follow the instructions above, or leave me a comment and I'll send you instructions. See ya on the field.


No comments: