Can you figure it out? Were the following statements said by Homer Simpson or... George W. Bush?
1. The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur.
2. You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
3. I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region.
4. What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here anyway.
5. You know, if you find a person that you've never seen before getting in a crop-duster that doesn't belong to you, report it.
6. Well, of course, everything looks bad if you remember it.
7. I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
8. It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
9. ...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas.
10. Trying is the first step to failure.
11. They have miscalculated me as a leader.
12. Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.
13. I think we agree, the past is over.
14. From now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans.
15. It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
16. If you don't like your job, you don't strike-you just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.
17. The mission must be to fight and win war and therefore to prevent war from happening in the first place.
18. Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!
19. Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
20. You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.
If you guessed George Bush on the odd answers, you'd be correct!! Found here: Highway 4: Who said it? G.W. Bush or Homer Simpson