Thursday, July 29, 2004

My Doom

Whether you have an antivirus or not, please do me a favor and download this: W32.Mydoom@mm Removal Tool

My inbox is getting flooded with this virus. It wont do anything to my computer unless I run the attachment, but it is slowing down my mail server because each message has an attachment that my computer has to download to my inbox. Then it's slowing down my computer because my antivirus has to check it to see if the message or attachment contains a virus. Then it has to stop everything to pop up a message and tell me there's a virus in my email box.

I'm getting rougly 10 of these per hour right now, and it is very annoying. Especially when I haven't checked my email for a couple of hours and the message box has to pop up for every virus in my inbox. I hit ok, another box pops up, I hit ok, another box pops up, repeat that about 20 times and anyone would be annoyed.

So please, for my sake, go download the removal tool and run it just to be sure you don't have this virus. Thank you and have a nice day.
W32.Mydoom@mm Removal Tool

Current Stats:
Smoke-Free: 5 days, 7 hours, 28 minutes and 53 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 53
Lifetime Saved: 9 hours
Money Saved: $10.59

No comments: