Sunday, July 25, 2004

Time

It's amazing how much time is added to the day when quitting smoking. Ok, I'm not sure if time is actually added on to the day, but it certainly seems like the days take longer to get through. I've been finding enough to do today to keep myself occupied at least.

I watched the Indians win, then I got my bathroom clean, all except for the shower. I will work on that after I put all of our clean clothes away. Then I want to vacuum our room. By the time Marcy get's home from work, she won't recognize the bedroom.

This is what I don't understand about quitting smoking. Nicotene is a stimulant, yet whenever I quit smoking, I get all this energy. Energy that I have a hard time figuring out what to do with most of the time. Now, why would I have more energy now than when I am supplying my body with the stimulant that is nicotene? Anyone?

Whatever the reason, the energy is there, and it's burning me up to go do something. I'll leave you with my updated stats:

Smoke-Free: 1 day, 15 hours, 12 minutes and 58 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 16
Lifetime Saved: 2 hours
Money Saved: $3.53

Filed in:

No comments: