Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Pop It In, Crank It Up

This weekend I cleaned my car. Not just the exterior mind you, but the interior as well. In doing so, I found a bunch of CD's under a pile of dust that I didn't even know I had in my car. Since I found a couple of really good ones that I haven't listened to in awhile, I officially proclaim today as "Listen To That Old CD You Haven't Listened To In Awhile Day" (old being a relative term in this instance meaning not new).

My selection? I'm taking you back all the way to 1995 for this one. That's like a whole century ago wasn't it?

Rancid.jpg


So what are you dusting off and listening to today?

Current Stats:
Smoke-Free:3 days, 6 hours, 59 minutes and 12 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked:33
Lifetime Saved: 6 hours
Money Saved:$7.06

Filed in:

No comments: